The MerTower is a four sided switchboard that you can walk around. All the outgoing feeders are fed from one vertical set of busbars and it has a central cooling tower. We call it 'A Revolution in Switchboard Design' . That's quite a big claim. But when was the last time you saw a switchboard that looked any different than they did 30 years ago. Never before has an LV Switchboard included so many innovations and unique design features. The MerTower has been designed by going back to the drawing board and listing all the things that are important to the installer, the user, the specifier and most importantly the environment. We then tried to find ways of improving the experience for everybody.
We are proud to announce that the MerTower delivers on every level:
Other great features
The busbars are fully accessible from the front
• Cable entry can be from top, bottom or both
• Gland plates can be extended if large size and number of cables are used
• Device compartments are very large allowing for additional equipment
• For particularly hot environments a unique cooling system is available
• Multi tower designs are available utilising busbar trunking
• MerTower is designed for forms of separation from Type 2 to 7 IEC 61439-2
• All switching handles are accessible from the front door
• Instrumentation is available within the device compartment
• Compartments can be utilised for feeders, motor starters, MCB distibution and even Power Factor Control it.